We are proud to present the first webinar series from Change Differently for free. We hope the content of each one adds value to the every day running of your organisation and brings some light-bulb moments for you in creating sustainable success. Dates and times are based on UK times, but have been carefully chosen to include as much demographic as possible. We will be adding these to this page as events as well. Click on the link below to register.
- Dec 17th, 4pm - Setting Organisational Goals for a Fruitful 2016
- Jan 13th, 4pm - Gen Y, are they really that different?
- Feb 18th, 4pm - Engaging with Employee Engagement within Organisational Strategy
- March 17th, 4pm - Communicating through Change, an OD perspective
- April 21st, 2:30pm - Engaging with a multicultural audience
- May 19th, 4pm - Staff networks and their value for engagement
- June 16th, 4pm - Values, are they just wall decoration?